We invite prospective parents to come and visit us on Thursday mornings between May and December once their child becomes three. Please contact the school to make an appointment when you will have the opportunity to view the school and meet a member of staff who will advise you about the admissions procedure and answer any questions you may have.
The school is heavily oversubscribed and the thirty places for Reception are allocated in strict accordance with our Admissions Policy (link below.)
For in year admissions and waiting lists, parents should contact the school office to see if the school has a vacancy.
Click the link below for our Admissions Policy.
Admissions Policy 2019-2020
Admissions Policy 2020-2021
Click the link below for our Admissions Criteria. This includes admissions criteria and a table showing patters of admission for the past three years.
Bishop Perrin CE Primary Admissions Criteria
For further information about applying for a place at Bishop Perrin CE Primary School, please click on the following link that will take you to Richmond Council’s Admissions webpage:
You can access Richmond Council’s Admissions Brochure by clicking on the following link. You will find within the Brochure specific information regarding Bishop Perrin.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT APPEALS
The following appeal dates apply to children starting school in September 2020.
- Deadline for lodging primary appeals: 22 May 2020
- Primary appeals received by 22nd May are scheduled to be heard on weekdays in July 2020 (excluding school holidays).
- Appellants will be sent notification of their appeal hearing from 16th June to 2nd July 2020 (10 school days in advance of the hearing).
- The Clerk will send appeal papers to the parents, the panel and the admission authority from 19th June to 7th July 2020 (7 clear working days before the appeal hearing).
- Deadline for appellants to submit additional evidence: 8am 5 working days before the appeal hearing.
- Decision letters will be sent to the Appellants within 5 school days of the appeal hearing (whenever possible).
- Appeals lodged after 22nd May 2020 will be heard within 40 school days of the appeal deadline or 30 school days of the appeal being received, whichever is the later date.
Further information can be found on the following link:
online appeal form and guidance notes which can be found on the Council’s website.
For with specific queries or a paper copy of the appeal form please contact the Appeals Service on 020 8871 7183 or firstname.lastname@example.org